Reset all filters
Select tenure, gender, annual revenues
Please select a filters for alternative view
No results provided for this group of respondents.
Window size has changed significantly.
The page will be reloaded.
How to use this tool
- Step 1: Select a theme and then a survey question to view responses in the chart shown.
- Step 2: Select filters to customize the chart by industry, tenure, gender, or company revenues.
- Step 3: You can share your chart across a range of social media platforms.
Points to help you navigate
- Once you’ve chosen your filters in the “Main” view, scroll down to select the industry you want to view by clicking the relevant industry tab just above the chart.
- For a number of the questions, there are two chart views (“Main” and “Alternative”). The alternative view allows you to compare results either for all options across multiple filters or for an individual option across multiple filters.
- When you click from one question to another, or from the “Main” view to the “Alternative” view within one question, any filters you have selected will remain. Click “Reset all filters” to remove all filters.
- Not all figures add up to 100% due to rounding of percentages and exclusion of “neither/no” and “don’t know” responses.
- This tool is optimized for use on desktop computers, laptops and tablets. It can also be viewed on smaller mobile devices although viewing some of the charts may not be optimal.