Please select geography / industry filters for alternative view
No results provided for this geography
Window size has changed significantly.
The page will be reloaded.
About this tool
This is the interactive data explorer tool for the 19th Annual Global CEO Survey, launched in January 2016. It shows responses for 1,409 CEOs, surveyed between September and December 2015.
How to use this tool
- Step 1: Select a theme and then a survey question to view responses in the chart shown.
- Step 2: Select up to nine geographies (regions and countries) and/or industries to customise the chart using the filters provided.
- Step 3: You can share your chart across a range of social media platforms.
Points to help you navigate
- Once you’ve chosen your filters in the “Main” view, scroll back up to select the industry or geography you want to view by clicking the relevant industry or geography tab just above the chart.
- For a number of the questions, there are two chart views (“Main” and “Alternative”). The alternative view allows you to compare results either for all options across multiple geographies and industries or for an individual option across multiple geographies and industries.
- When you click from one question to another, or from the “Main” view to the “Alternative” view within one question, any filters you have selected will remain. Click “Reset all filters” to remove all filters.
- Not all figures add up to 100% due to rounding of percentages and exclusion of “neither/no” and “don’t know” responses.
- The filters do not allow comparison of one industry in a particular geography e.g. it’s not possible to see what automotive CEOs in Spain said.
- This tool is optimised for use on desktop computers, laptops and tablets. It can also be viewed on smaller mobile devices although viewing some of the charts may not be optimal.
- For the question “Which three countries, excluding the country in which they are based, do CEOs consider most important for their organisation’s overall growth prospects over the next 12 months?”, we show the most frequently cited countries, from first to tenth. If you’re interested in seeing further data for any view of this question, please contact Suzanne Snowden.
If you’re interested in seeing how CEO confidence levels have changed over time (“How confident are CEOs about their company's prospects for revenue growth over the next 12 months?”), take a look at our CEO Pulse confidence checker tool.